Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A little about me and my work

I know what you are all probably thinking, why is she doing so many posts in one day?! Well, to tell you the truth I just figured out how to post. I am very.. I mean VERY challenged when it comes to this stuff, specially writting (wow I just realized I spelled writing wrong, and thats bc I have autocorrection so I'm actually gonna leave it as is) haha. Fair warning, my posts might sound very strange or absolutely make no sense, but just stay with me.
My page might not be the cutest of all pages, but I honestly am not here to make the pages look pretty. I am here to make YOU look pretty. So grab your brushes, your make up goodies and lets get going! I will try to post at least 3 times a week about what I learn every day at my work and from all the experience I've gotten from being in make up artistry. I have been a make up artist for 5 years, and a lot of people don't think I know a crap load about make up but I DOO (nacho libre voice) lol <-- And actually, no one thinks that because everyone I have worked with is very satisfied with my work thats the main reason why I am even doing this! I won't even write a journal because its SOO time consuming so all of you consider yourselfs lucky, because I care that much about your beauty that I am willing to help you all out!! I hope you enjoy my posts!

Most recent work by Monica Mae Photography

Comment if you want a tutorial on this make up look!

No comments:

Post a Comment