Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mansion Wedding

Lets just say, I got married all over again, but this time it was with the same man I just married not too long ago. This was a completely different but exciting experience to walk down the isle with my husband! There he was, good looking as ever just waiting for me to stand beside him! I really loved doing this shoot because it reminded me of how I felt on my wedding day. But in reality, nothing is ever going to replace our special day when we promised to have each other for eternity. If you know Troy, he's not one to do photo shoots, or any kind of photography but he behaved and did so well for this that I feel like bragging just for one moment and say that I am the luckiest woman on earth. Not because of his looks, but because he was such a good sport! We took this on his birthday weekend, and he actually AGREED to do this! It still gives me butterflys in my stomach just thinking about it. He wouldn't even pose for our engagements or wedding day as good as he did for this shoot!

Well anyway enough about my amazing husband, this shoot was done at the Wrigley Mansion, and anyone that is getting married soon, look this place up it has EVERYTHING you would want in a  wedding! And the views were to die for. 

Another thing that amazes me is the flower arrangement, bouquet and flower crown I got to wear OMG I seriously want to wear it every day. The wedding dress I wore I thought was perfect for the scenery and look we were going for, it was a minty color dress with a bohemian flowery-ruffled-lace top (Crouchet??) Very beautiful dress Monica found for me to wear and the veil was actually her mothers and it was also hers when she got married, she's the sweetest for letting me wear it! 





































monicamaephotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment